Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mattie 11/22/07 PM

Poor little Mattie is doing just great.. Its pretty cold out and I am hoping she is going to be fine. The house is chilly but not COLD. She is just so happy when I get there.. She did her pottying real fast it was raining and cold. Then we sat on the chair and I just held her and talked to her and rubbed her little ears!!. Gave her a treat and she is okay! lots of kisses!! She followed me outside! I guess she wanted to go with me! LOL I almost took her with me too!
She is doing great!! Misses her mom and dad!

1 comment:

greco2k said...

Hannah, you are doing such a great job with Mattie! I know she really likes you, and enjoys your company, so we really appreciate that youre looking after her. We are worried about the cold in the house though...my brother said it was snowing in West Texas! Please call us if you think that Mattie needs to be placed in a warmer place. I cant believe the heater went out just as we were leaving town! I really am worried!

Thanks again. Give Mattie many kisses from us!