Saturday, March 21, 2009

BONES CROSS 3/21/09 final for March

Saw Bones around 10:30 this morning.. He came to me right away, as he has been! he has been sleeping behind the recliner under the comforter, kind of like a tent..I gave him fresh water from the fridge and fresh food and a few treats..cleaned kitty box.
he has been shedding a lot so I ran the vacuum in the living and dining areas, I have been brushing him when I go too.
I sat on the floor with him and he gave me a little kiss! awww !! I just rubbed his ears and his neck and he was sooo happy!! just walking around me nuzzling and purring! hes a sweet boy... Again I hated to leave him..He just looks at me like "don't go"... Now I know how you feel when you leave him :(
hes been eating well and seems to be happy.. Ive never had to seek him out.. He did run off when I ran the vacuum, but as soon as I was done he came back out..
I will see him next month?? hope so!! :)

No comments: