Monday, June 1, 2009

Bones 5/30/09

Sorry so late getting post on! after I saw Bones I shopped and came home and went and took a nap then went to bed!!
I arrived at 4;30 ..Everything is great.. WE are beginning to have a routine. When I come in, He comes to me, gets a little conversation and love.. Then I give him fresh cold water, then the food.. Then clean the box, take it out then he knows the rest of the time is for him!
I broke out the brush and I could swear that little fuzzy dude thought he was in heaven!! Eyes closed, purring (loud), rolling around!! he like the brushing!! after I was done brushing him, he was done with my services and went to go eat. I got the hint!! LOL
He did meet me at the door when I left and I felt terribloe about leaving :( but hes doing real good..eating good and drinking. The tota are everywhere so I am assuming he is hopefully playing with them!
Be back Monday early . I have dr appt at 10, gonna try to get over there after that!
Meow from Bones!!!

No comments: