Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sammie 6/6/09

Saw Sammie around 7:10 tonight. She was barking ALOT! gave her fresh water and her took her out for her walk.. came home and she was still barking and whimpering.. Gave her some treats..sat in the living room and gave her some love and attention and she seemed to be better.. She gave me some knee licks and I rubbed her head and her belly, she seemed a lot more relaxed. I think shes just really lonely, poor girl... I spent about an hour with her tonight.. I have been there almost an hour at all my visits. She is a pleasure to be with .. Very sweet girl, very smart girl. When she knows I am leaving she won't go in the bedroom, tonight I had to literally take her by her collar and walk her in. I hated to leave her.. I gave her a kiss and a hug and told her daddy and mom would be back tomorrow...
Tried to get her to eat...nope..
anyway..besides not eating, everything went just fine...if you ever need me, just give me a call!

No comments: