Monday, September 21, 2009

Troy, DJ, and Sophie

Sorry I am so late in blogging my visits.. I saw the kids, Saturday night, sunday morning and Sunday night.. They are all doing great!! Everyone is eating good and they are getting lots of love!!
Found Troy in the sink the other day! They are all just sweet and have these great little personalities!!
DJ was purring so loud today.. I was petting him and Troy at the same time, they were both real happy and loving!
Sophie, is Sophie, she lets me pet her on her terms! LOL
DJ is taking his pill like a good kitty!! I give him lots of kisses and rubbin and praise him for being so good!
I will be back this evening and I will try to remember to post tonight!!
Hope you are all having a great time!

1 comment:

amysouza2006 said...

Thanks Hannah! I love when Troy sleeps in that bathroom sink...so cute!! We are off to San Diego tomorrow! Thanks for taking such good care of our babies!!