Friday, September 18, 2009

Troy,DJ and Sophie

Saw the kids last night a little after 7pm and they were just fine! Troy must remember me because he is letting my pet him and rub his ears and neck...all kitties seem to love that!!
DJ took his pill and went upstairs and Sophie was my shadow!! Box was cleaned, fresh water from fridge and topped food bowl
TODAY, I arrived close to 8am.. Troy was a doll! he was in your bed and DJ was in the master bath, sleeping on a rug... Gave him his pill and picked him up, praised him and gave him kisses!!
Troy let me love on him!! he had his eyes closed just enjoying his ears rubbed and stroking his back! hes so SOFT!!!
Sophie followed me, but didn't really want me touching her, she'll let me pet her when I come in and thats enough for her!
They are eating well and everyone seems happy!!
Ill be back tonight!

1 comment:

amysouza2006 said...

Love getting these updates! We miss them so much but knowing they are in GREAT hands makes us feel much better!! Thanks Hannah!