Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bones Cross 5/16/09

Bones came running to me when I called him today!! he is such a sweet boy!! had to pick him up and give him kisses!!!
cleaned his box, topped his food bowl and gave him fresh water from fridge. His water bottle was low so I refilled it from the Brita water picher. I refilled your Brita pitcher.
Gave Bones some Treats and we played a little by his scratchy board. I busted out the brush and it was all good for awhile then he got mad at me! LOL so I finished one side, got a lot of hair! and I figured we can finish up on Monday!! I love that kitty!!
Wade, thank you for the extra $.. You didn't have to do that, but I really do appreciate the token of thanks!!
I would do anything for you and Bones!! You're my favorites!!
Everything is great here and I will see my baby on Monday!! Hope you're having a good time with your daughter!

No comments: