Friday, May 15, 2009

Souza Cats 5/14/09

I arrived at the house around 7pm. Sophie was right there! Troy was on the couch and DJ was upstairs. I topped the food bowls and filled the water receptacle full. The litter box cleaned.
Mail in and garbage receptacle brought into garage.

DJ was a great little kitty! took his pill like a champ! Sophie followed me everywhere. kinda nuzzling my legs..shes a sweetie!!. Troy and Sophie both came to me at once smelled me and kept going!! LOL DJ on the other hand was up for any kind of rubbin and love I had for him!
I did some ear rubbin and belly rubbing and under chin, neck rubbin!! he was a very happy kitty
Threw some mice around and they looked at me like I was a freak! haha! Played a little wit Sophies Lobster toy, but I think she is still feeling me out
I took some pics that I will post tomorrow (have to find the usp cord!)
everyone was great and everything went well!!

No comments: