Monday, April 7, 2008

Jayden and Riley 04/07/08

Came to see the boys at 12 today. They were really excited to see me and I was them!!!
There was a puddle on the floor and 2 poops... I got them outside to potty and used the word :)
Riley went (only peed) Jayden was way to excited to go...
Cleaned up puddle and used the 409. Cleaned up the poop and used 409 on that . Nothing on pee pads.. :)
We played outside a bit. Then I brought them in to give them their lunch and fresh water.
I gave them 1/2 a cup of food with the organic powder and a spoon of yogurt in each bowl and fresh water... they ate a little bit but having me there was a big distraction... they picked at the food but play was the main agenda!!
Back outside to play and do some belly rubbin!!! we had a good time!! took some pictures
I got loved to death... loved every second of it!!
they are goood boys Riley seems to really be understanding commands..
Cat came out, hissed at the boys and left :)

Gave them a old mother hubbard treat and a mint treat and gave them a little more head rubbin before I left! be back tomorrow! pics on separate post!!

No comments: