Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jayden and Riley 4/16/08

Boys were great today. Made it there around 12:30. No messes on the floor. made it all on the peepads (i put the soiled ones up on the hamper upstairs) I replaced the dirty ones with the clean ones on the table and put the only poop in the bin outside.
Before I forget... You may want to stop using the 409 around the dogs... its toxic to domestic animals... try Simple Green buy it in concentrate then it lasts forever.. I use it at home and used it in grooming... non toxic safe around pets and kids.
anyway.. boys were geat went outside and peed (good potty!!!!)...very windy thought they were going to blow away!! they gave me lots of kisses!!!
we played a little outside and in... Riley decided to try to leave the yard again.. Called him back and told him NO... I took my eyes off him one second to watch what Jayden was doing Riley is quick... Jayden like the gutter on the other side of the yard seems he thinks he shouldn't be over there because he looks all guilty if I call him to me! LOL
brought them in and gave them a treat, then played some more...
Gave them lunch and fresh water... They ate and were even more energetic and loving!! :)
took them back out for awhile, hoping to get some pottying out of them... No luck.. They wrestled and played... took some pics... really windy... brought them in.
played a little in the pen...gave them their rope toys...I guess I taste better though :)
Had to go.. hate leaving them and they know when I am getting ready to go ... they start getting excited and start crying... real dread leaving them :(
be back tomorrow
pics on next post!! :)

No comments: