Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jayden and Riley 4/15/08

My boys!!! I missed them!! Got there around 12:38 today.. Had a few messes a couple puddles and some poops... Let them out . They pottied right away (good potty!!!!)..cleaned up the messes.
Gave them some fresh water
We went out and played for a long time... These boys are full of energy today!! I got lots of lovin and they got lots of exercise today!!

Riley made a break for it and got out of the iron gate called him in and he came right to me I told him "NO!"... Jayden is fascinated with the dirt and rock by your a/c unit on the side of the house...
They did a lot of runnin and wrestling around today.. When they would stop and see me watching them, they would stop everything and run to me! awwwwww
gave them a treat and they took it outside...Riley was working on his, Jayden came and took the part he hadn't eaten yet :(
Thought it may be time for lunch...got their lunch ready and and they were right on it!!
then I took them back outside for awhile and they were back to runnin and playing!!!
I stayed about 45 minutes today.. Missed those little guys!!
Everything is good! I will be back tomorrow
pics on next post :)

No comments: