Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Charlie Zini 4/1/08

Charlie was In a good moood yesterday... He was sleeping on the little rug in the bedroom. He woke up and we went on our walk.. He did a lot of urinating. I didn't think he was going to BM but e did, right in front of the house.. Good boy!!
We came in and he had some water. I wiped him off (he hates getting his butt wiped LOL)
then we went to the matt and I rubbed his belly and his head and ears he likes that!!!
he then started grooming himself and I just took some pictures and let him do his thing....
when it was time to leave I lured him to the bedroom with a treat and gave hima little more lovin and he ate his treat..... sweet baby
noticed a little spasm in his rear left leg today probably the weather poor kid :(
be back Thursday and Friday

No comments: