Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jayden and Riley 4/8/08

The boys are just doing great!! no messes today!! I got there a little after 12. Let them out and they tinkled right away GOOD POTTY!!! LOL
played outside a bit then came in a few minutes and played in the living room.. Too nice out to stay inside so I packed them up and grabbed their yellow balls and took them back out
Jayden loved to chase the ball and bring it back.. Riley just didn't seem to care he followed Jayden! then would wrestled him a bit! I have pics of Jayden bringing back the ball!! SO SMART!! we ran allover the yard and got belly rubs and a treat!! happy puppies!!!!! so happy to see me and I got kisses all the time I was there!!
then the boys POOPED in unison!! on either side of the yard!!! LOL Jayden first! actually I told him good poop!!! and got it with the pooper scooper good poop good boy!! felt like the pep squad!! LOL then Riley went same cheer for him!!
good boys!!!
we played a little more then into the house for lunch!!!
they must have been hungry they were vocal about seeing me make their food (with yogurt and holistic sprinkle :) ) and fresh water.. I gave them fresh water outside when we were playing outside
gave them a treat inside too
they are so smart and good boys!!!
be back tomorrow!!! I think I forgot the check on the table! LOL
I will get it tomorrow!

No comments: