Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jayden and Riley 4/9/08

The boys were happy to see me jumping allover the place to get to me when I arrived!! they are too sweet!! had a couple little puddle (cleaned it with 409 and put wet paper towels in plastic bag and into the trash).
We went outside and ran around a little bit . Both pups pottied, gaver them praise and told them good potty... Back in the house gave them a treat and then we played in the living room a bit.. They managed to get into everything!! cat toys, cat house, cat crate, tried to get to the bag of chips etc!! LOL
took them back outside and Jayden pooped!! Good boy!! Good Poop!!! LOL
Riley walked around a bit didn't poop they had a long staring contest though!! :)
both wanted in... Brought them in and wiped off their bellies and paws with the pup wipes and fed them and have them fresh water...
Wet peepad is on top of the garbage can.
they are doing great. sat for me when I asked VERY Smart babies!!!!
I hated to leave them today they both just watched me go then when they heard me punch in the alarm code they started crying... about broke my heart.... I will miss them :(
be back Tuesday :)

Pics posted on next post

No comments: