Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thompson Pets 3/30/08 PM Final Visit

Came to visit the kids at 6:30..
Changed water bowls for Roxy and Sunny... Roxy srated with Hi Roxy and Pretty Girl as soon as I walked in too sweet! Sunny came out and let me top his food bowls but he started click and tried to nip me :( from his cage ... so I just went on to Roxy and topped her food and then went outside .
Brought out a milkbone and a chewy treat for Raven and Hercules. Gave them a little food and gave them fresh water. tried to play with them , but they were way to happy with their rawhides.
Came back in and Sunny was in the cage, but then came out... Asked him to step up and he did and nipped me again :( asked him why he was being mean to me LOL
so I told him it was time for bed and put him in hs cage and put him to bed...
Talked to Roxy a couple minutes and then put her to bed too!

I left your papers that you signed and Dr Dittrich's card. I also left the shed-ender and a brush for the pups. I bought the brush and never used it, it was too big for the dogs I groomed. So you can have it :)

Talk to you Tomorrow
hannah

No comments: