Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Autrey Girls 12/11/07 pics and post











saw my girls at 12 today. Did Maggies nails. Cait was allover us til it was her turn, then she did flips I have never seen an animal do! LOL Will have to go back to have Mom hold her :) besides that everyone was great, we went out and everyone did their thing. Maggie and Cait started jumping on the fence by the neighbor dog , I told them no and Maggie stopped right away, told her she was a good girl, Cait took a little more work. Daisy and Abbie sort of stuck by me after the finish their pottying. Went inside and did some lap-time and had a couple treats. Back outside they all finished up and ran around a little. Came in and I wiped their paws, since they got muddier this time! got some treats and everyone scattered into crates! funny how Abbie and Cait end up in the same crate most of the time! LOL I am posting pics of my Autrey babies!! all of them are sweet and loving and good girls as usual!!!

No comments: