Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bear and Puggz 12/23/07

Saw Bear and Puggz today about 12:30. Brought in mail. When I came in the garage. I heard a little meow... Puugz was in the car! I let him out and he ran right into the house. I went ahead and cleaned the litter boxes. Refreshed the litter, added fresh step. I topped the food bowl and added fresh water. I then heard the kitties. So I called them and I saw 2 little faces in the kitty door. I reached in and pet them through the door. Eventually they came out. I pet Bear for a few minutes and then they both used their clean boxes. LOL Bear ate his treats I set out, and Puggz took a drink. Tried to get hold of Puggz to brush him and he said "its Sunday! I don't wanna be bothered" LOL so he just let me touch him a little and then he wanted back over by the car. I didn't want them to make a run for it when I had to go, so I got them back in the house and then opened the garage door and left.. it was good to see them and they seem like they are doing just fine!!! They are eating good and leaving lots of "goodies" in their boxes! LOL I am using one of the litter disposal bags to put the mail in .. Everything is good!
had a real cold front come through here last night! real windy!!!
I will be back to see the kids on Wednesday I will bring my camera and try to get some pics for the blog!!

1 comment:

GranPaula said...

Hi. Peg sent me the link to your blog. Glad to know my "grandchildren" are being so well cared for. Thank You. GranPaula