Sunday, December 30, 2007

Millie and the Kitties 12/30/07 am

came around 9:20 to see the kids this morning. Gave Millie-dog her treat and Got her ready for her walk. We went all the way to the bridge today. She is a good girl waited for me and everything! I thought I was going to be cold so I dressed for the arctic, she was probably embarrassed to be seen with me... LOL. Well, we got home and I noticed she didn't eat too much of her dry so i just topped it a little her water looked good to a will refresh it tonight. Fed the kitties and gave them treats. Then Millie talked me into another bacon treat. Fed the fish. I cleaned the litter box and added fresh litter.. Could find a litter scoop but I managed to do it with target bags! LOL anyway its clean! LOL Gave Millie a little belly rubbin and told her I would trim her feet and eyes tonight...Everyone looks good and seems happy!! be back tonight! :)

No comments: