Sunday, December 30, 2007

Millie and the Kitties 12/30/07 PM

Got to the house around 6pm. Millie was barking , she stopped when she saw me :) Came in the kitchen and fed her wet food right away. Kitties came out. Checked their bowls. All good. Fed fish 2 pellets. Millie finished eating. WE collared up and went for our walk, got half way to the bridge and she wanted to go back, so we did, Millies the boss!! Dry food is still in bowl..
Gave Millie a treat when we got home, kitties got treats too.
Brought my grooming stuff and a brush and did a little clean up on Millie.. I cleaned up her face a little and around her feet.I think she kinda liked being brushed she kinda just went down and let m edo whatever I wanted (as usual), such a good girl, as always! I may trim her pads tmorrow too.
I found the dustbuster to clean up the hair! LOL the cats ran and Millie started barking like crazy! LOL
Everyones good!! I will be back in the morning!!

No comments: