Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Autrey Girls 12/18/07

Saw the girls today at 1pm. Everyone pooped and peed immediately upon getting outside!! LOL
Spent a little longer time outside today because it was so nice. Those little girls just follow me everywhere!! Well, mostly Maggie, Daisy and Abby...Cait kinda runs around looking for stuff!
We came in and had a chicken bite (I saw the broken up ones already gave them one piece each) and then we went into the living room for laptime! Maggie was first this time, she has really become a calm sweet baby!! she gave me lots of loving and I gave her lots of back scratching!!! and ear scratchin!! sweet girl! then Cait came up, not for long, she saw something in the window!! abby was next, lots of loving to her, she seems to be afraid she is going to miss something!! and My dear little Daisy waited patiently! she said last is best! got her up in my lap and we snuggled and that girl has the cleanest nose in Texas from lickin it so much!! she just stretches back and lets me rub her neck and her ears and belly!...very sweet angel-baby!! ok time to go back out!! did some more pottyin, barked at the neighbor dog, no fence jumping, good girls!!
so then we played a little chase..cait ran one way and I ran another way so the girls didn't know which way to go, so daisy, abby and maggie were allover the place! they were just having a lot of fun and waggin their tails!!!
back in had a treats and back in their crates! bye til tomorrow!!

No comments: