Monday, December 31, 2007

Millie and the Kitties 12/31/07 PM

Went to see the kids a little earlier today, about 5:40. Fed Millie her wet food and we went for our walk. She was really frisky !! there were some kids playing in a back yard nearby and she was all curious (must have thought they were HER kids at first). She did her thing and we went home. She came in and had a drink. I topped kittie food bowls and made sure her bowl of food was ok. Gave her a treat and the kitties treats. Fed fish.
Gave Millie a little belly rub and talked to her for a bit. Petted the kitties a little.
Right before I left I decided to let Millie out in back (just in case it so cold in the morning I can't make the walk) to see what she'll do. Well, she rolled in a poile of dried vegetation!! Dead stuff allover her!! she was havin fun out there!
I got what I could off of her! I will bring my brush tomorrow and get all that stuff out of her fur! LOL
Kids are fine! :)
Be back in the morning!! hopefully I won't have a bunch of hungover animals starin at me!

No comments: