Friday, December 7, 2007

Babygirl Ordway rehomed (Happy Story)


I have been grooming Babygirl for over 2 years. Her mom Margie had passed away last year and Gary (husband) continued his best to care for Babygirl. He called me the other day and told me he felt he was neglecting her becasue he worked so much and could I find her a new home.. Well, I did!! Another client Lahoma Long , her husbands grandmother was looking for a little dog. These two are a perfect match. The grandma and Babygirl were made for each other and hit it off right off the bat! Grandma didn't want a pup that was a crazy little puppy she needed to train and was full of energy, she wanted a cute little lapdog... Babygirl was used to being a cute little lapdog and laying beside Margie all the time (Margie was bedridden), so these 2 were just perfect for each other . I am so happy they each have someone to love.. Gary made the right decision right on Gary! :)

No comments: