Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bear and Puggz Final Visit 12/29/07

Saw the kids about 10:45 today. Mail in! I got in and Bear came out almost immediately followed by Puggz! I was cleaning their boxes and Puggz jumped in as soon as I was done! LOL
actually both boxes! I brought some bottled water and dumped what was in silver bowl and put in 3 bottles of fresh water. Topped food bowl (Bear was eating when he came out). I gave them some treats and then a sat back and let them do what they wanted. Lo and behold they came right to me! I guess they finally got used to me! FINALLY! just in time for our visits to be over! so I petted Bear for awhile and then Puggz came over, what loud purrers they are!! I wanted to make a run for the brush but i didn't want to ruin what a good time we were having! so I had gotten to give some lovin finally and not through the pet door and not for 5 seconds! they were both just as sweet and loving as could be!! I hated to leave but I had other pet sits to go to. :(
It was a pleasure to care for the kitties!!!!!

No comments: