Thursday, January 10, 2008

Autrey Girls 1/10/08

Two sweet little furbabies met me at the door today!!!LOL I let Maggie and Cait out of the kitchen and it looked as if someone had a little accident . I went ahead and let them outside and they all did their thing. pooping,peeing everything!! LOL then ran allover it was a nice day!
especially Cait, shes always wired!! :) came in and wiped up the urine and then used a antibacterial wipe on the floor too.. Gave them each 1/4 chicken strip. Had our laptime..maggie likes to be first now.. Found her sweet spot on her chest right over her left arm/shoulder(my right) she just shakes her leg!! LOL Cait saw something in the yard so everyone wanted out I let them go out and daisy and I kinda sat on the ottoman doing laptime for a couple minutes before we joined them... That girl is one fuzzy love bug!! and abby is too...don't mess with abbys laptime, she gets all fiesty!! LOL to their crates with a treat... :)
the girls were great as usual!! all sweet and loving!! I will see the babies on Tuesday! have a great weekend!

No comments: