Thursday, January 10, 2008

Charlie Zini 1/10/08

Charlie was sound asleep when I arrived. Woke him up calling his name he got up and looked everywhere but where I was, it was cute.. He got up and did a little scracthing and stretching and went outside. Did his business and came back in..Wiped him off with his wipes.. Played on the floor, between his scratching sessions! did some belly rubbing and chest rubs, he liked that, got his legs going! he was chewing a lot on his paws... threw his soccer ball and he played with it for about 10 seconds, not too interested, liked rolling around and scratching and rubbing, so thats what we did.. Drank plenty of water and went out again. Back in for more of the same and as usual, one last time outside before I leave he then BM'ed and came in, I wiped him off again and played a little bit more, then into the kitchen. Gave him a treat. I was sure to lock everything up today :)
Charlie was a good boy :)

No comments: