Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Millie and the kitties 1/29/08 AM

Got to the house around 8:45 this morning. Gave Millie her treat and leashed up for our walk.. Went for our walk, came home, and had our breakfast (she almost ate all her dry last night). Gave Millie her dry food, fed Cats and cleaned litter box.
Waited on the floor for Millie and she came a runnin...I think she likes this new routine!!
she gave me some kisses and she was just grunting she was enjoying it so much.. I gave her a doggy massage and belly rubbin!!
Then the cats started getting into stuff so she got up and got on them to be quiet and jumped on the couch.. I got up on the couch with her and pet her some more and then the cats got inthe basket and made more noise and she started barking at em!! it was sooo funny!!
I pet her a little more and gave her 1/2 a treat..gave her kisses and told her I would be back tonight!! bye bye to all the fur babies!!!

No comments: