Thursday, January 17, 2008

Autrey Girls 1/17/08



My girls were raring to go when I got there!! All excited to go out and play!! we went out right away. Cait with her eyes wide open looking for something to chase and Daisy and Abby looking for lovin right away!! Maggie, what a girl! just so obedient and sweet just comes to me with her little head turning side to side when I talk, like she understands what I am saying! the girls did some pottying and ran around a little.. went back inside for a bit of chicken treat and "lap-time", this time Abby jumped up first!! guess what nobody would let her have her time in peace!! the chain was doing nothing.. everyone wanted lovin at once Daisy was chompin at the bit, Maggie was on one side Cait on the other and Abby was not happy!! LOL poor abby just wanted her quiet laptime!! well, she got her laptime just not very peaceful! then Maggie, then Cait , last but not least my baby Daisy!! what an angel... she just loves to love!! Maggie just loves it too. Cait has other fish to fry usually!


we all went back out and finished our business. back in, had a little treat and in the crates. Told each of them I love them Maggies ears perked and Caits too (awwww) told them to be good girls and I will see them Tuesday!

No comments: