Thursday, January 31, 2008

Autrey Girls 1/31/08

My babies were all happy to see me and I was happy to see them today!! we all went out and almost blew away!! LOL everyone did their business right away...Cait and maggie spotted a squirrel, they were occupied with that for a bit..Daisy and Abby were with me most of the time!
we all came in for a little piece of jerky treat. Then laptime.. Cait is just the little love bug now!!! she just got up on my lap and let me love her and then she just crawled up my chest and licked me ......awwwwwwww!!! Then Maggie, then of course Abby was going bananas, so I let her up next..she is so afraid she is not going to get her time!! she got up and gets so antsy!! LOL then my angel baby Daisy!! she just lets me hold her any old way...like a baby, on her back, on her butt (sitting up) she just loves being held!! so...one more time out to make sure we have done all our business....
Wiped Cait with pet wipe..no blood..so I didn't put a diaper on her...
everyone was great as usual!!!

No comments: