Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Autrey Girls 1/22/08

Ladies were happy to see me!! heard them before I could get the key in the door! let them out in the yard and they all did some business! Kinda cold so we cut the outside time short! came in had a small piece of dark brown jerky treat each. Sat on the couch for laptime.. I got swarmed! had to break out the chain, everyone was a little out of control.. Maggie was a good girl.. sat down and behaved.. I was actually trying to wipe feet too :) Cait got right up in my lap first but not for long... I think she saw a leaf blow by the door! LOL Abby next.. as usual Daisy was goin nuts waiting! abby afraid she was going to miss something got down and Daisy was up. Meanwhile Maggie is still being a good girl, waiting impatiently LOL... she had enough and dive bombed me with a kiss to the face!! smothered me! LOL so poor Daisy had to get down.. I had to give Maggie some lovin for being patient for so long... although as soon as I calmed her down she was gone :)
Out once again to finish up..Cait running as fast as she can!! LOL back in for a some treat crumbs :( I gave them enough to be equivalent to a treat..
all sweet babies ...love em all!! see them Thursday

No comments: