Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Charlie Zini 1/8/08 First Visit




Saw Charlie a little before 12 today! Visit went GREAT!! he didn't hear me come in but he heard me move the gate.. He got up and came to me and he went outside. When he came back in I wiped him off with one of the wipes... He had a small spot on his dog bed, but I think it was drool not urine (it didn't smell like urine). He drank some water and had a cookie. Then we went into the living room and he scrached and got A LOT of back and belly and head rubbin!!!


I pretty much laid on the floor with him and just loved on him while I was there.. He got up and roamed the house a few time and drank a lot of water.. I let hi out again and he pooped and urinated again.. Back inside I called hi and motioned for him to come to me and he just came right over and started rolling on the floor and let me rub his tummy! I took a lot of pics of him I am posting a few of them... I let him out one more time before I left.. I did wipe him each time he came in because he seemed to be doing a little "dripping".. I hope thats ok to use those wipes all the time.. If you like I can just use some tissue ... Just let me know! he also looked like he was having a hard time BM-ing.. Besdies all that I think he enjoyed having me with him I had a great time!! It was a pleasure! I will see Charlie on Thursday!!

No comments: