Sunday, January 27, 2008

Millie and the kitties 1/27/08 PM

Saw Millie around 5:45 today..She had her wet food and we went on our walk. We made it just about a halfway to the bridge.. Came home, Millie wanted to get home and get her treat!! I asked her and her tail was just going crazy!! I assumed that is a YES!
Got home.. Gave Millie her treat..
Fed Kitties and Sam..Treats to the kitties..Played with them a little and Millie too..
Tried to take some pictures of me and Millie, neither one of us hold still for a pic!!
I will get them posted soon :)
Millie got some belly rubbin and head rubbin and I told he I will clean up her face and paws again... Maybe get her nails done... If I had the energy I would groom her :(
well, she and the kitties are doing fine!
I will back tomorrow morning :)

No comments: