Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Autrey Girls 1/15/08

Long weekend...happy to see my girls today!! I think they were happy to see me too :)
we all went out, spent a lot of time outside today, beautiful day.... back in for laptime and a little bit of chicken treat.. Maggie was first for laptime, follwed by Cait,Daisy, then Abby.. Abby barking and hollering and anyone trying to get at her laptime! LOL too funny! Daisy back up again..she can never get enough loving!! The girls found my coat on the coat and decided it would be a good time to sniff it out (probably smelled my dogs and others too), had to tell them "NO" and put the coat up... we went back outside and they were having fun running and smelling stuff and getting in the leaves.. Heard some sirens and some others dogs barking, had a good time!!! LOL
back in had a little crunchy treat when they got in their crates.. All sweet, loving, adorable, fuzzy angels as usual!! see them on Thursday!!

No comments: