Monday, January 28, 2008

Millie and the kitties 1/28/08 PM

Saw Millie and the kitties about 6pm tonight. Millie had her wet food. While she ate, I filled her dry food bowl (she ate all her dry today good girl) and I fed the kitties and Sam. Fresh water for Millie. After she ate, we went on our walk.. Same routine, about halfway to the bridge, she sort of walked up to my side and stopped.. I asked her if she wanted to go home and she started going towards home... Smart Millie-dog :)
Got home. Millie had her treat. Gave treats to the kitties (on counter)...
I went to the living room and sat on the floor and called Millie..She came running to me and we did some belly rubbing and some just laying on the floor petting her.. She loved it... When the cats came close she pawed them away... She didn't wanna share her attention!! TOO CUTE!!
So, we hung out on the floor and she laid on top of my once and we had a nice time "bonding"..
I think we will do more of that... Spend a little more time with ole Millie girl :)
Mail is in...everything is fine!!
Be back in the morning

No comments: