Thursday, January 3, 2008

Autrey Girls 1/3/08

Happy New Year!! Missed my girls! I think they werre pretty happy to see me today too!! Daisy met me at the door. Let the others out and they were allover me! let them outside and I really had to walk them out to the grass they were all so happy to see me!! makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy! they all did a little business then we went back inside.
had a 1/4 chicken strip each. Then lap time. Maggie was first, then Cait.. Cait is so soft now!!!
she really likes to get her lovin time!!! Daisy was next (she was at my feet waiting her turn the whole time) she just lets me hold her in my arms like a baby, gets a little belly rub, and a back rub.. I think she loves any kind of rub!! then it was Abbys turn, she likes a hip and back and belly rub!!! LOL she would love massages!!! Maggie came up for more!!
went back outside and the girls finished their business did a little runnin around.
back in and had a treat, into crates....
told them all I love them and I will see them Tuesday!!! great girls!!! I took some pics will post them after I DL them :)

No comments: