Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Charlie Zini 1/22/08

Charlie was sleeping on the rug next to the bed upon my arrival... we went outside for our walk to the stop sign. He urinated 3x and pooped once on our walk. Stool was pretty loose still.
On our way home we crossed paths and Charlie and I had run into each other. He seems fine. When we got home I was sure to rub everything down to make sure he didn't get hurt. He seemed just fine. Wiped off his legs and butt with a wipe and disposed of his little "gift".
Charlie did his rolling and scratching and licking! I did some head rubbin and a little puppy massage on his neck and back (very softly just petting him) and he wass just a happy little guy with his little tail wagging!!.
before I left we went out to the backyard he did a little sniffing and urinated one more time. Followed me back into the bedroom and ate his treats!!
Good boy!!!

No comments: