Thursday, January 24, 2008

Autrey Girls 1/24/08

Daisy met me at the door, very happy to see me! jsut wanted to get up and kiss me!
Took off Caits big girl pants, she had urinated in them too, poor girl.. Let everyone out to do their business.. Cait had a chewy stick and was just allover the yard, going solo! girls did their thing, they all came in except Cait.. All had a bit of chix strip. I figured I'd give her a couple minutes of outside time while I got her pants ready... Changed her liner, but the pants were still wet.. Had no choice but to put them back on her when she came back in.. I did wipe her off with the pup wipes.She had her bit of chix strip too :) She is bleeding kinda heavy for a little girl :( she was great, gave me no problem getting her pants on her.
did a little laptime today.. I didn't feel real good and I think the girls knew it too.. Poor daisy is always ready to be on my lap, so is maggie, but today we sort of played on the floor. Abby is just Abby!! LOL
all girls were great as usual. gave them a cookie when they went in their crates like good girls.
Told them to be good girls and I will see them Tuesday!!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: