Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Autrey Girls 1/8/08

Missed my girls over the weekend!! Daisy met me at the door on her hind legs!! The other 3 were goin bananas in the kitchen and Daisy was all composed just happy as could be! LOL
Let the others out of the kitchen and we all went outside, got lots of puppy lovin!! everyone did their business and we went back inside for laptime... Cait had a chewy that everyone wanted... and she knew it! Girls took turns on my lap.. Maggie is just so good now, listens so well.. I tell her no and to calm down and she does goooood girl!!! likes the belly rubbin!! Cait was too busy with that chewy to get her laptime today...I just gave her some lovin on the floor.... had their chicken bites and we went back outside again..They all finished their business and we played the back and forth game (I run from one side of the yard to the next) they seem to like that.... Its silly but they get all excited and their tails just wag!! brought them in and gave them their treats when the got in their crates like good girls!! told them each good bye and I'd see them on thursday!! all good girls as usual!!

P.S. someone has some stinky gas!! LOL those chicken strips make my dogs stinky poots too :)

No comments: