Thursday, January 17, 2008

Charlie Zini 1/17/08

Charlie was just too good today!! Took him for a nice short walk.. Lets say he took me for a nice short walk. We went to the stop sign, he urinated about 5x. He went straight to the house, good boy. We got home and he did a little wandering and then started his licking . cleaning, scratching time.. I just sat beside him and rubbed his head and shoulders and just kept him company.. Let him out in back for a final potty. I stayed out with him. He did a horse-shoe around the yard. Straining a little (rear legs shaking ) and had some loose stool. Came back to me by the door, we went inside and went into the bedroom and I gave him a treat and a little more petting and told him I would see him on Tuesday :)
He seemed just fine! didn't seem disoriented, seemed very happy and energetic :) glad to have you back Charlie!! :)

No comments: