Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Millie and the kitties 1/29/08 PM

Millie was very happy to see me tonight!! ALL the kitties were out tonight too. Gave Millie her wet food and we went on our walk... Half way to the bridge and back!...Came home and filled her bowl with her dry food and gave her fresh water. fed the cats and Sam...
Millie and I did our new routine of laying on the floor snuggling!! we also got up on the couch and I pet her up there... The older cat got up there when Millie went to eat soem dry food and when Millie came back she sort of lay on top of me so I wouldn't pet the cat anymore! LOL
gave Millie another treat before I left... She ate all her dry food before I left! good girl!!!
Kitties had their treats! and everyone is happy!!
I will be back in the morning

P.S. I am getting some kisses from Millie-dog!!! LOL :)

Mail in

No comments: