Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Autrey Girls 2/12/08

Daisy Girl met me at the door! wanting to smooch me before I could get both feet in the door! :)
let all the girls out! they all did their business. maggie found a pig ear in the yard.. She claimed it so I distracted the girls so she could have it... they were pretty good... let them play outside awhile then we went in for a treat and laptime...
went inside had a small piece of chicken jerky each...maggie took her mouth off that pig ear for 1 second!
laptime!!! Daisy was first!! she was lovin it.. she likes to be on her back with her head in my hands while I rub her ears!! LOL and her neck! awwwww... then Cait-cait...who is becoming my new best bud...she came up and was so peaceful and loving....just lay on my lap anp and I rub her ears and head and her back and every so often she kisses me and crawls up my chest and I hold her she is tooo sweet!! then Abby..antsy -pants!! LOL she gets on my lap and cant hold still! doesn't wanna sit! LOL finally Maggie gave up the chewy fro a few minutes of laptime!! yay!!
she came up and I rubbed her little head and talked to her and she had enough and left! LOL
ok back outside for a final potty-run! everyone finishing their thing....
back inside into their crates like good girls!!! and a little square treat for them!!
told em all I loved them and I will see them on Thursday!!

No comments: