Thursday, February 14, 2008

Charlie Zini 2/14/08

Charlie was sleeping in his crate when I arrived.. Woke him up, he went into the dining area by the kitchen and strectched out and then we left to go on our walk.
Charlie urinated a few times on our walk, wanted to chase a moving truck and tried really hard to catch up with the mailtruck! LOL sweet little fiesty guy! NO BM on our walk. Noticed a little limping and muscle spasm in his rear legs...
Back home. Took him in the back yard since he did so much chasing, he urinated no BM. Came in the house, played belly rubbin on the matt... tried to get him off his feet a bit... while we were laying on the mat I noticed him sctarching and I saw his belly and his penis area and he has pretty much scratched himself raw.. I guess I either didn't see from that angle before or its getting worse, but he was pretty scratched up and red... I wiped him off and brought him to the bedroom and gave him a treat.
sweet boy... I will see him on Tuesday
Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments: