Thursday, February 28, 2008

Charlie Zini 2/28/08

Charlie was sleeping in the crate when I got there. he woke up immediately when I came in... he came out and we went on our walk.. urinated about 4x and he BM'ed about 4x. He had VERY loose stool. A reddish brown. Not watery just loose..
we got home and I cleaned up his butt and his private area. we went to the matt for a little pup massage and petting... did that for awhile.. he drank a lot of water. So I let him out in the yard . He urinated out there too.
came in played a little more..scratched and itched and rolled!!
went to the bedroom and had a treat and I left...

I forgot my sunglasses so I went back about an hour later and I checked on him and he was sleeping at the foot of the bed in his little bed... awwwwwww

he is just fine :)

No comments: