Monday, February 18, 2008

Hassler Cats 2/18/08

Saw the kids early this morning 8am.. I think I surprised them... Ok yesterday I filled each bowl with a cup each... I think that was wrong there was still food left... Today I did 2 cups amongst the 3 bowls... sound better?? LOL
anyway, fed the cats. gave them fresh water... took the garbage to the curb (bags only didn't know about the rest of the stuff in garage).
Had some laptime with Doodle... Much better today we had a good time he let me love on him a long time, he was purring and nuzzling me :) Isis never did come up to play, but I did get on the floor with her and petted her while. She seemed much better today..
gave them all some Pounce treats. Put a few under the bed for Pickles.. who didn't make an apprearance today :(
gave isis and Doodle another quick pet and off I went...be back in the morning!!!
Everyone is good!!

No comments: