Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hassler Cats 2/19/08

Kitties were great today!!! fed them, rinsed and refilled their water bowl... Met them on the couch for some petting!! Doodle came right up and got up on my lap! we hung out, getting lots ear rubbing and back rubbing!! Lots of purring going on too!! Isis was hanging on on the floor nuzzling the coffee table...
she (Isis)did drop to the floor while I was feedling everyone and I was rubbin her belly and back!! after I finished with Doodle bug I got on the floor with Isis and rubbed her tummy and her head and she rolled around a bit!
then they both kinda seemed disinterested!! LOL
I gave them some treats and put some under the bed for Pickles (a no show). Checked their litter robots.. I will clean them Thursday morning for you

all is good with the kids!!!

No comments: