Thursday, February 14, 2008

Autrey Girls 2/14/08

Thank you for leaving the key for me.. Will really make it easier for me:)

Kids were great today!! Daisy met me at the door! gave her a little love on my way after turning off the alarm. let the girls outside, they were all happy to get out and do their business.
Group tinkling!! LOL then they all come runnin to me! too cute!! everyone ran around enjoying the beautiful weather (while they can!)
Came inside had a small piece of jerky treat each... had laptime..Cait is just the little lovebug!! we are all just loving and calm today.. I guess it all depend on me too sometimes I do come in after rushing and I am a little spazzed! I have been coming in nice and calm for them and they are being so sweet and calm too.. anyway!! after Cait , Daisy (after waiting patiently) was next, lots head rubbing and ear rubbin and a facial from her! then Abby girl who is so afraid of protecting her space she doesn't sit and enjoy herself, she finally did when I strated rubbin her hips she likes that if I stop she crawls up me and then lays down too cute! Maggie came up and wants to just crawl up me and plants big fat kisses on me told her no to take it easy and she would and then strat up and then she would calm down and let me scratch her back and let her sit down and rub her head sweet baby girl!! love these girls!!
went back outside, Cait and Maggie went after a squirrel and daisy kinda ran with them (I don't think she really cared about the squirrel too much) Abby found a chewy and was in her own heaven :)
I did the back and forth game with them in the yard, the are too cute with that!!

brought them in gave them a treat from table in Living room and told them all to be good and I loved them!!

happy Valentines Day!!

see the girls Tuesday!

No comments: