Thursday, February 28, 2008

Millie and the kitties 2/28/08 AM Final Visit

Came this morning around 9am Leashed up Millie and got her out right away... We went on our walk up to the bridge. it was a nice morning...A little windy, but not freezing!
came home gave Millie a little extra food (she didn't eat all her dry) and I gave her fresh water.
Cleaned the cat box, fed kitties..Gave treats the kitties and Millie (after her walk)..
Millie and I did our routine snuggle and then I went to my car for the invoice and took her with me..She then decided it was a great time to go rolling in the grass again!! I brushed her off.... she did it again!! crazy girl!! brushed her off again and brought her in the house.. went in search of a brush... Found one in the drawer.. So I brushed her off by her bowl...LOL crazy Millie! got her to get on her back and brushed her belly and legs and I think she liked it! LOL the kitties wanted to play with the brush! when I tried to brush them they bolted!!
gave Millie a treat for being good! gave her a little more loving and I left

Everyone was great!!
I took the cat box deposits and put them in the kitchen bag and put the kitchen bag in the garage by the recycling bin. Put a new bag in the kichen can. Millies wet food bowl in washed on the counter.
hope you had a great time!

hannah

No comments: