Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hasslers Cats 2/20/08

Came to see the kitties around 10am today Dooodle bug was at the door to greet me!! Brought in the mail... Fed the kids and gave them fresh water... waited by the couch for Doodle and after he ate he came up on my lap for some ear and head rubbin!! lotsa purrin goin on!! he seemed a little distracted , but kept coming back for more. I got down on the floor to play with Isis.. We were getting a lot of shock from the dryness in the air, I don't think she was real happy with that game! LOL
did some more Doodle rubbin!! went to the kitchen to get their treats and Isis jumped on the counter for hers (she likes the treats huh??) and let me rubs her back and stuff.... I seem to get a lot of lovin in the kitchen hmmm wonder why?? LOL Doodle got his treat and left some under the bed for Pickles...
Doodle was looking out the back door.. So I picked him up and we were looking outside and he was looking at the wind blowing stuff about...I sorta gave him a higher view...he didn't fight to get down, I think he liked it... Gave him a little hug and pet on the head and gave Isis a little more attention.. Hollered out to Pickles that Id be back tomorrow! told the kids to be good!!
They are low on treats, so I will bring them some :)

everyone is fine!! I will clean cat boxes in the morning so it can go with the Thursday trash :)

No comments: