Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gustafsson Pups 2/13/08

Sorry for the late post.....
saw the kids onWednesday... everyone was terrific... Little Kjellsea is a little handful! Kurt and Kajsa were very happy to get some loving from me!! I kinda held Kjellsea so I could love on the pugs without Kjellsea running them over LOL
everyone did their business outside
came in for goodies.....
went back out for awhile

Kurt didn't want to go back inside! had to go back out to him 3x before he finally followed me back!! kajsa was great!! gave me lots of love as well as Kjellsea she is great in the house.. It seems when I am outside with Kjellsea she gets very defensive...
I left a flier from a friend of mine , Kenny Rapp.. He is an at-home trainer.... He trained my dogs.. Nice guy.... If you need any one to drop off the pups to a groomer I run a pet taxi service and I would be happy to take the pups for you!!

Everyone was very good as usual!!!

Thank you
Hannah

No comments: