Saturday, February 16, 2008

Rest In Peace Phoebe Armentrout 2/14/08

I just recieved an email yesterday that one of my former clients , Phoebe, had to be put down.

Phoebe was a beautiful, energetic Boston Terrier. She was 12 years old and was always happy to see me and get her bath...

Phoebe's pal, Domino is missing her deeply, as her human family are greiving deeply also.
I have printed a copy of the Rainbow Bridge on her behalf.
Phoebe will be missed and always loved.

Rest in peace little Phoebe.. I know Phoebe! she will never rest! she is out there chasing everything that moves!!
love you always girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hannah, I have been reading your BLOG for a while now. It appears to me that you are a very caring and loving handler and take each pet that you attend to into your heart. It is wonderful to know that there are people out there who really care for animals they way you do. Your real families as well as all of your adopted ones are indeed blessed to have such a kind soul among them. Be well. I look forward to your future post. Rest in peace Phoebe