Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Millie and the kitties 2/27/08 PM

Mail in. Came to see the clan a little before 6 stayed til almost 7... Gave Millie her wet food , fed same and the kitties. Millie and I did our walk...
got home gave millie her dry food (just topped the bowl a little she didn't finish this mornings food)...gave the kitties some treats...
met Millie in the living room Pretty much a repeat of this morning..Lucky got up on the couch and lay down by my legs..Millie didn't mind until I tried to pet him! LOL
we sort of snuggled and I belly rubbed her and talked to her for awhile... then I gave her another treat and let her out in back because she had drank a lot of water after our walk... Lucky ran out but I got him real quick and got him in.. Millie did a little buisness out in the yard and came in... not much else....gave her a little head rub and told her I would be back. Gave Lucky and little love..Gray kitty took off LOL
be back in the morning!!!

No comments: